Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50

Thread: Yankee or Dixie?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    58% Dixie. But I'm a yankee that grew up in Wise county.

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    Well I turned out to talk like a Yankee, just into the catagorey with a 50% score. Then I tried a few other answers , not too many southern ones in there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member True_Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    I clicked the calculate button once and got an answer of like 67% then i clicked it again and it gave me another answer for the same answers i had..................and kept clicking and it gave me 100% dixie

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    46% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    65% Dixie.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]-i thought I was more Southern than thought...yeeehhhaawwww

  6. #36
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    70% (Dixie). A definitive Southern score!
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

    and I have a witness who saw me take the test [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #38
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    86% Dixie.
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    78% Dixie
    free like OJ all day

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Yankee or Dixie?

    49% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •